Tuesday, November 5, 2013

MAC Prolongwear Concealer NW35 Review + FOTD

I have used so many concealers till now but most of them crease on me and settle into fine lines, I have heard good reviews about this concealer so during one of my visit to MAC, I got this also. I have been using this concealer for a long period of time, so thought of reviewing this now. Read on to know my experience.


MAC Pro Long wear Concealer


Claims:-  A light weight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable natural matte finish.  color true formula lasts upto 15 hrs.  Helps conceals and corrects the look of under eye dark circle and discoloration.  comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.


MAC Pro Long wear Concealer

Price:-  $19 for 9 ml


MAC Prolong Wear concealer

My Experience:-  MAC Prolong wear concealer comes in a clear glass tiny bottle with a pump applicator.  I don't have the major problem of dark circle but I wanted a good concealer which can cover my dark circle and acne spots without drying.  My search took me to MAC and I tried this concealer.It comes with a small pump bottle which ends up dispensing much more product than I need to use, no matter how carefully I pump.  This would be so much better in a squeeze tubes as far as giving the customer better control of the amount she dispenses.  Please MAC offer this in a squeeze tube. I learned from a friend who works at MAC store to apply this as foundation with a small powder brush over the primer and OMG I could not believe the results, you could not see any of my acne scars.  Looked great even after 7 - 8 hrs.  And this product didn't broke me out. This concealer does not crease at all but the only drawback is you need to blend fast as it dries very fast and settle into fine lines.  Overall I LOVE this product and its a MUST HAVE product from MAC.

Thumbs Up:-

1.  Multitasker, can be used as a tinted moisturiser also.

2.  Lasts long for 7-8 hrs without creasing.

3.  Great value for price.

4.  Looks natural.

5.  Buildable coverage.

6.  Little goes a long way. 

7.  Small bottle,travel friendly.

8.  Matte finish, so no need to set with powder.
MAC Pro long Wear Concealer


LEFT:-  Bare Face
Right:-MAC Prolong Wear Used as TM and under eye area

Thumbs Down:-

1.  The pump dispnser always dispense more product which leads to product wastage.

2.  Can be little drying if the undereye area is not moisturised well.

3.  Dry very fast so you need to blend it very quick.

This is one of the MUST HAVE product from MAC and I will be buying this again and again.  It is a wonderful product.

xoxo
Rachna


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...