Thursday, November 7, 2013

Little Bit of Shopping! Haul Post!

I fell sick on Diwali and that is the reason why there is no post for Diwali outfit and celebrations, I was feeling better yesterday and you know women shopping makes them happy so i went to Walgreens and picked up some of the stuff, here is the stuff that I got!


Shopping

This is what I got!
Shopping Time
From Left To Right:-

1.  Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner ( Price:- $7.99 )

It is a cream pencil eyeliner in shade Midnight Master, Says Creamy glide, Bold color and 24 Hr Wear

2.  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles concealer Treatment ( Price:- $9.99 )
One of my blogger friend Beena reviewed this on her blog and looks great to me.  the product claims that it instantly erases the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, visibly diminishes the appearance of puffiness.

3.  Maybelline Great Lash Mascara ( Price:- $6.49 )
It separates and grooms eyebrows and lashes.  It provides dewy looks plus conditioning to brows and lashes.

4.  Maybelline color Tatoo Pomegranate Punk ( Price:-6.99) 
I am a huge fan of Color Tatoos, bad to bronze and bold gold being my fav.  New member in my tatoo family.  Awesome base and can wear alone.

5.  Real Techniques Lash Brow Groomer ( Price:- $5.99)
I have seen Emilynoel using this on Youtube to separate her eyelashes after using mascara and it orked amazingly, now its my turn to try the same.

6.  Real Techniques Expert Face Brush ( Price:- $8.99)
Another brush to buff and blend foundation, have one more but that gets dirty so got one more.  Soft like baby's bottom.



1.  Maybelline the Elixir  in shade Celestial Coral ( Price:- $8.99 )
These are the new launch from Maybelline, it says they are highly saturated colors.

2.  Maybelline Vivids in Vivid Rose ( Price:- $7.99 )
These come in tons of shades and the shade vivid rose is deep rose color. looks very creamy.

3.  Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Love that Pink ( Price:- $7.99 )
These also comes in tons of shade, personally my favorite formula as I love Revlon lippy, its a gorgeous pink shade with creamy formula.

4.  Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Cherries in snow ( Price:- $7.99 )
Saw this lippy on Blog Corallista and totally fell for it.  finally got this.  YAY!

5.  Nivea Milk and Honey Lip Balm ( Price:- $2.99 )
I am a horder of lip balms, just another addition in the family.  Clear Balm.

6.  Jordana Twist and shine Moisturising Balm Stain in Tropical Frenzy ( Price:- $2.99 )
I saw Emily talking about these and I totally fell for this shade.  Lets see how it looks on me.

7.  Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain Sweetheart ( Price:- $ 8.99 )
I liked the shade and love the formula of these so picked up this shade.

That is it for the haul post.  Hope all of you had a great Diwali.

xoxo
Rachna
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...