Saturday, September 21, 2013

What is in my bag?

Aditi from Chicorita.com did this tag and she has tagged everybody to do this tag.  And I am really excited for this post.  It is an amazing way to see each other bags and how much stuff we all carry around plus its super fun.

Lets get Started...

Here is my Bag, which my sister gave me on my anniversary.  It is a Puma Bag, and the color is Coral Red.  I have been using this bag for over a month now and I really love it!

What is in my Bag?



Here is the inside look of my bag!

What is in my Bag?

Here is what is inside my bag!

What is in my Bag?

Left to Right:-My Hair Brush, Hand Sanitiser, Welchs Fruit Snacks ( I need something to munch always ), Hello Kitty Mirror, Pen,  Band-aid, My iphone, Umbrella, Pouch ( i lost my wallet so using this right now :( ),  My Makeup Bag.

What is in my Bag?



What is in my Bag?

And Finally My Makeup Bag:- 

What is in my Bag?


What is in my Bag?

So That is it for my Makeup Bag.  Hope I did justice with the post.  Now I will tag all of you to do this post.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...