There is a quote coming to my mind that I heard somewhere-
Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin or a kick-ass red lipstick.I wanted to share how I do my Matte red Lips!
- Baby Toothbrush or Lip Scrub
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly or any hydrating lip balm
- Lip Brush
- Lip Pencil of your lip shade
- Matte Red Lipstick
1. Prime- Exfoliate with baby toothbrush or warm, damp washcloth will also do the job. Then apply a hydrating lip treatment which creates a flawless canvas and blot after your face makeup just before applying the lipstick for a shine free surface.
2. Line- Once they are primed, rim lips with a creamy pencil that matches the natural color of your lips. This creates guidelines for precise application and a bumper to prevent pigment from feathering and bleeding.
3. Color- Dab lipstick on the center of your bottom lip, either straight from tube or using a brush. Then purse lips together. Fill the rest with a brush, then rub the color into your lips with your finger to give them a stained look. Reapply and then press a tissue on your lips to absorb any shine.
Try these steps once and you will have a Perfect Matte Pout. Hope this was helpful.
Image Courtesy: Google