Monday, September 16, 2013

Wet n Wild Color icon Bronzer SPF 15 in Reserve your Cabana Review

Bronzer and highlighter are two products that can dramatically change the entire look.  I was always skipping the Highlighter part in my makeup routine because of my oily skin and then I saw Emilynoel83 raving about this product, so I thought I should try it and though it says its a bronzer, it is not bronzer its highlighter which is matte no shimmer.  Read on to know my experience.

Wet n wild Reserve Your Cabana
Claims:- 

  •  Add a golden glow and a touch of luminosity to any complexion for a healthy, sun-
  • kissed look. Special blend of treated nylon powders provide long-lasting, blendable color. 
  • Dermatologist-tested.
Price:- $ 3.99

Ingredients:-  Octinoxate 5% w/w, Oxybenzone 1.5% w/w


Wet n Wild Reserve your cabana
My Experience:-

It comes in a plastic round packaging and has no fragrance to it.  I was a bit shocked that the ingredient list is short for this product and that there are no parabens. It has a cute sun design on the product. It is an excellent highlighter as it does not have any shimmer in it just a sheer sheen.  I use this product to highlight brow bone, bridge of the nose, cupids bow and top of the cheek bones.  This just adds the most perfect glow to my skin without making me look cakey.  You get a ton of product for the money.  I love the beige color of this, as I have a warm, yellow undertone and it looks natural.  When I first swatch it on my finger it looked powdery / chalky, but on application this was not the case.   It creates a little bit of luminosity, but it is definitely not glittery or anything and it doesn’t make my skin look like a Disco Ball. It has one more advantage that you are getting some SPF coverage since this product does have SPF 15 as well.  The staying power seems to be impressive for a powder product.  Little goes a long way, I use Mac 217 brush to apply this and it works great!

Wet n Wild Reserve your Cabana
Thumbs Up:-

1.  No glitter particles.

2.  Suitable for oily skin.

3.  SPF 15.

4.  Long-lasting.

5.  Didn't broke me out which is a surprise.

6.  Great price and great quantity.

7.  Little goes a long way.

Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana
Thumbs Down:-

1.  Not a travel friendly packaging.

2.  Fallouts in pan.

This is definitely a great highlighter, and you definitely cant beat the price.  It is definitely a MUST HAVE for people who dont like glitters in their highlighters.  I will definitely buy this again.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...