Saturday, September 14, 2013

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturiser with SPF 15 Review

There are very few moisturiser that work for my super oily skin, most of the moisturiser breaks me out.  I was happy with my Clinique Dramatically different Moisturiser,  I was out of my Clinique DDMG and I wanted to try something else as I got bored of using that one. I have always read good things about Aveeno as a brand but have never tried there products so I thought I should give this a try.  Read on to know my experience.


Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturiser with SPF 15


Claims:-  
This daily moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF 30 and exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex is clinically proven to even tone and help improve the look of brown spots in just 4 weeks while immediately brightening to bring out your skin's natural radiance. POSITIVELY RADIANT® is a collection of facial care products uniquely formulated to target all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® .

Price:-  $16.99

Active Ingredients: 
Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate). 

My Experience:- 
It comes in a bottle with pump dispenser,  this white lotion has a soft, slightly powdery scent.  I have a super oily skin and I cant use most of the moisturiser because they break me out.  This is very light and gentle on skin and to my surprise it didn't broke me out,  I have been using this moisturiser for nearly a month now and I can see visible changes in my skin texture.  It doesn't clog my pores and cause black heads and white heads.  I have never used any drugstore moisturiser but this is the exception it works great for my skin.  I do not have the problem of brown spots or dullness, so cant really comment on that but its a great moisturiser which is easily available and works great for my oily and acne prone skin.  It has SPF 15 in it, though SPF is not very high but something is better than nothing.  


Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturiser with SPF 15

Thumbs Up:-

1.  Light weight moisturiser which is suitable for oily and acne prone skin.

2.  Contains SPF.

3  Easily available.

4.  Improves skin texture.

5.  Smells great.

6.  Hypo allergic, Oil-free and Non Comedogenic.

7.  Travel friendly packaging has the option to lock and unlock.

Thumbs Down:-

Nothing I am totally Loving this moisturiser, its a great product.  I will suggest everybody to give this a try and hope this works for you as well.

Hope this was helpful.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...