Hello everyone Today I am going to review one of the best face wash for oily and acne prone which was prescribed by my Dermatologist. I have a super oily and acne prone skin and this is my HG ( holy grail ) product.
- Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam contains Montaline C40 and panthenol. The NEW active ingredient Montaline C40, based on coconut oil reduces the number of bacteria from 100,000 to zero in 5 minutes.
- Prevents the formation of new pimples with it’s active antibacterial agents.
- Refines the complexion, provides a matt finish and prevents shine.
- Soothes with Panthenol and encourages the regeneration of irritated and inflamed skin.
- The pH value of 5.5 stabilises the natural protective acid mantle. Has a particularly gentle cleansing action.
Water, Cocamidopropylalbetainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Mthosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol.
Price: 650/- rupees.
Quantity: 150 ml.
Availability: Easily buy from any chemist shop
- Removes dirt and bacteria from skin completely.
- Cleanses the pores effectively.
- Maintains the pH balance of the skin.
- Effectively helps in reducing blackheads and whiteheads.
- Helps to dry out the pimple faster and thus removing it without leaving any ugly scars behind!
- Makes the skin soft, supple and radiant.
- Gives real nice glow.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- Can be used for all skin types as its very gentle.
- Does not leave stretchy feeling behind and does not dry up the skin.
- Pump application is very easy. One pump is enough for the entire face.
Price is the only criteria but one bottle will last you like 2-3 months, if you use it regularly.
Overall Rating: 5/5
Its a must buy product! Hope this was helpful! Feel free to comment:)