Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Review

I have super oily skin and have a problem of blackheads on my nose and every beauty with oily skin will agree me on this that how much this bother us.  Anyways without babbling too much.  I would like to inform you about the product that really helped me with the blackheads on my nose.  Read on to know more.

Biore  Deep Cleansing Pore Strips


What it is?  
Pull the plug on clogged pores.
Pore Strips are the deepest way to clean your pores. In just one use, BiorĂ©® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser at getting rid of pore-clogging build-up, dirt and oil that can cause blackheads. Plus, with regular use they can actually reduce the appearance of your pores!

INGREDIENTS

POLYQUATERNIUM-37, SILICA, WATER, GLYCERIN, POLYSILICONE-13, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, METHYLPARABEN.
Price- $8.99
Biore  Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

My Experience:- It comes in a pack of 8 strips, each individually packed. I love these! Why? Because they actually work. My blackheads aren't severe but they're noticeable enough to bother me. I was looking for something to just lift them out so I bought these.  When you remove the strip it hurts really badly sometimes but you can see all the impurities on the strip. It's sort of disgusting but amazing.  So how I use them is scrub my face as well as nose with a good face scrub, steam my face with paper towelette and then place this on nose because the steam really helps in opening the pores plus the blackheads becomes loose, I have noticed this is the most effective way to use them.  They come in individual packets which ensures that they are hygienic.   They are very easy to use, remove them from packaging, apply them, pat on some water on them , let them be for about 10 minutes, peel them off and you are good to go!  Your nose feels a little irritated at first and very red, but it calms down. You cant really see a visible change, but you really see all the gunk on the strip and that is enough for me! 
Thumbs Up:-
1.  Does what it claims.
2.  Super helpful for beauties with oily skin or combination skin.
3.  Dermatologist tested.
4.  Hypo-allergic.
5.  Easy to use.
6.  Hygienic packaging.
7.  Oil-free
8.  Decently priced.
Thumbs down:-
1. It hurts so much when you take out the strip from the nose after 15 mins.
I LOVE this product, its my skin savior.  I would highly recommend this product to everybody, do give this a try and hope it works for you as well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...