Thursday, September 19, 2013

Current Favorites and LOTD

Today's post is slightly different from the regular ones, I will be sharing my current favorites that I am using currently and loving!

Enjoy the pics!

Makeup


Left to Right:-

1.  ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer:-  Recently bought this one and loving it, great deal for 3$

2.  Mac Prolong Wear Concealer-  Finally got my hands on this one, after using revlon photoready.

3.  Urban Decay De-Slick:-  My oily skin saviour.

4.  Clinique Take the Day Off Makep Remover:-  Loving it, so gentle on my skin.

Makeup Favorites

My Tarte Amazonian Clay Palette, OMG loving this so much!

And Now LOTD!

Makeup Look

I know I know Don't Judge me!  Double chin...working on that!

Hope you liked this post.  Thanks for reading.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...