1. Body Products-
|Monthly empties- January|
2. Aveeno Skin Relief 24 hr Moisturising Lotion:- This is one of the product that helped me with dry hands entire winter, I am definitely buying this again and again.
3. Cerave Renewing SA Cream:- I am someone who gets very dry especially my feets in winter, this is one of the best product for the heels and feet, I have used up the entire tub this winters and that too only on my heels, I am definitely buying this again but not now in next winters.
2. Face Products:-
1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturiser with SPF 15:- This is the newly discovered product i have been using Clinique DDMG for the longest time, none of the drugstore moisturiser suit me as they are very moisturising and my facial skin is super oily, this is one product that is absolute fantastic. Great for oilies, I have already picked up another moisturiser from Aveeno which has higher SPF.
2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream:- This is one of the hydrating cream that I used mostly during bed time, as there were times when it got really cold and my skin was getting some dry patches so great for the time when your super oily skin suddenly get dry patches.
3. St. Ives Green Tea Scrub:- One of the best scrub available in drugstore, does not make the skin dry and great for everyday use. Helps with breakouts and redness on face.
4. Lotus Whiteglow Oatmeal and Yogurt Whitening Scrub:- This is my weekly scrub which I mostly use on special occassion as it gives brightening effects on skin and I have been using this for 6 months or so now and finally it finished it and I cant wait to buy it again. I have already asked one of my friend to send this to me from India.
3. Hair Products:-
|Monthly empties- january|
All the products are hits for me except Forever21 Body Lotion.
Overall, Most of the products were hit for me except the Forever21 Body Lotion. So, what did you finished using up this month, do leave in comments below. I would love to know. Hope you like it.