Monday, December 9, 2013

My Winter Must Haves - SkinCare Addition!

Winter is here and its no secret that this time of the year brings dry skin, chapped lips and loss of glow.  And Winter is the most difficult time of the year for skin and beauty routines.
There are certain things that are must have for Winters and I would like to share these with you.




1. Face:-

Cleanser- The Body shop Cleanser, Tea Tree Toner from Lush, Moisturiser from The Body Shop

All the three products does not dry out my skin...just the perfect combination!

Must Have Winters

2.  Face Mask and Face Scrub:-  I love Lotus white glow scrub as it has oatmeal which gives some nourishment to the skin and the mask has chamomile which soothes itchy skin.

Winter Must Haves
3.  Lip Scrub and Lip Balms:-  Nothing can heal dry chapped lips better than a lip scrub and my favorite Burt Bees Lip Balm and for the tinted ones Baby Lips are my favorite.

Winter Must Have
4.  Body Stuff:-

Scrub and Body Butters-  Dry Itchy skin wants more moisture so I use a scrub which is creamy and nothing beats The Body Shop Body Butters.

Winter Must Have
Hand and Foot Cream:-  I use body butter on hands and feet nothing special.

5.  Hairs:-

Hair Mask and Shampoo

Winter Must Have


These are the things that are my absolute favorite so I start using these from October till February.  What are your skincare winter must have!  Do share it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...