Friday, December 6, 2013

L'oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm Review!

Winters are here and my hairs are not loving this season of the year. I don't have virgin hairs,  I got them chemically treated twice and after the treatments my hair got worse and now I have to take extra care of them as they tend to get frizzy and dry.  I love my Macadamia Face Mask which I have been using for years now but that hair mask cost around $33 which is very steep for a mask and for the one who uses mask every week.  Tati from Glamlifeguru was raving about this product in one of her favorite drugstore hair products video so this time when I went to get some stuff I saw this and I thought of giving it a try.  I didn't had lots of expectation from this product.  Read on to know did it worked on my damage hair. 


Loreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm


Loreal Says:-  It repairs upto 1 year of damage in 1 use.  Deeply repairs and reconstructs- dry chemically treated hair.

Price:- $6.99 which is nearly 420 INR.

Ingredients:-
Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Isopropyl Alcohol Parfum / Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Trideceth-6 Hydroxypropyl Guar Arginine Glutamic Acid Linalool Hexyl Cinnamal Cetrimonium Chloride Serine Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Benzyl Salicylate Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Benzyl Alcohol Limonene Amyl Cinnamal Citronellol 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone CI 19140 / Yellow 5 CI 15985 / Yellow 6


Loreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
How to Use:- After using Total Repair 5 Shampoo, apply to wet hair and massage through to ends. Leave in for 3-5 minutes. Rinse.

Packaging:-  Comes in a tub packaging so you need to scoop out the products from your hands which is very unhygienic plus during shower water accumulates in the tub if you will not close after using.

Texture and smell:-  It has a very creamy texture and smells exactly like Macadamia  Hair Mask.


Loreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
My Experience:-  I put this product for 10 mins in the shower and I rinse it off and it leaves my hair super soft.  Sometimes what I like to do  is when my hairs are super dry I pour some of the coconut oil in this and apply it on my hairs and leave it for like half an hour or so and this works like magic.  My hair is also easily detangled and feels/looks healthier.


Loreal Total Repair 5 Damge Erasing Balm
Is it a Dupe of Macadamia Hair Mask:-  Yes definitely.  Now compared to the Macadamia Hair Mask this works exactly same as Macadamia Hair Mask on my hair.  It nourishes the hair and makes them super soft.  So if I get the same thing for just 7$ or INR 420 I would not like to shell $33 which is nearly 2000 INR for the product which works exactly the same.  

Thumbs Up:-
1.  Makes hair super soft and tame frizzy and unmanageable hairs.
2.  Very creamy feels like cream but does not weigh down the hairs.
3.  Inexpensive.
4.  Does what it claims, very effective.
5.  Easy to use.
6.  Smells great.
7.  Great quantity for the price, one tub if u will use it every week will last you      6 months nearly.

Thumbs Down:-
Tub Packaging which I hate but most of the mask comes in tub packaging.

I would definitely recommend it to everyone who has dry frizzy chemically treated hairs.  It definitely works wonderfully.

Have you used this hair mask?  If not this one which hair mask do you use and which is your favorite?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...