Thursday, December 5, 2013

DIY: Home Remedies for Acne Scars and Blemishes that worked for me!

We can't hide from the fact how beneficial the natural products are. I am a lazy girl so most of the time I use ready made things but there are certain things which I swear of.  We all suffer from problems like acne and blemishes at some point.  Problem starts when these acne leave the scars behind.  Now the question is how to get rid of acne scars and the blemishes off course.  Today I want to share a home remedy that can help you with acne scars and blemishes.  I know this sounds very much like advertising some product.  But this thing really work.  I have been using it for a month now and I can see the difference myself.

Ingredients:-
1 Medium Potato
3-4 drops of lemon juice
pinch of turmeric

Home Remedies for Acne Scars and Blemishes
Benefits of using this Facemask:-

This face mask has Potato which is rich in Vitamin C.  It helps in blemishes and any darkness on face, it also helps in lighten skintone.
Lemon Juice is natural bleaching agent which will lighten the skintone and dark spots on the face.
Turmeric has antibacterial properties which helps in signs of ageing and helps killing the acne bacteria.

DIY

Step-1 
 Take the required ingredients and grate the potato.

Home Remedies for Acne Scars and Blemishes
Step-2.  
Squeeze the potato and take out the potato juice.

Home Remedies for Acne Scars and Blemishes
Step-3.  
Now add everything left and you are DONE.

Home Remedies for Acne Scars and Blemishes
Step-4( Optional ) 
You can also add any binding medium like Gram Flour( Besan ) or Fuller Earth ( Multani Mitti)

Step-5.
Now soak a cotton pad into the mixture, do not squeeze the cotton pad and tap it all over your face.

Home Remedies for Blemishes and Acne Scars
Step-6.
Wait for 15 min...it will start to dry and wash it off with cold water.  That's it..

Trust me guys do this daily for 15-20 days and you will see the difference for sure.  This is my tried and tested home remedy for acne scars.  Do try this out and do let me know how it  works for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...