Wednesday, December 4, 2013

OOTD: Outfit of the Day!

It was my husband birthday yesterday and we went for a dinner, my dearest husband came soon so I asked him to click few pics of mine.  Can't believe he agreed and here comes my outfit of the day post.  This is my first outfit of the day so please don't be too harsh.

Outfit of the Day



Outfit of the Day
This is the breakdown of what I wore:-

Outfit

shoes
Outfit Details:-
Blazer:-Gap
Trouser:-Gap
Shoes:-Rack room shoes
Accessories:-Forever21
Handbag:-Forever21

Makeup Breakdown:-

Makeup Breakdown
1.  Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation used as Tinted Moisturiser
2.  The Balm Nude Tude Palette
3.  Maybelline Rocket Mascara
4   Milani Eyetech Extreme Eyeliner
5.  Wet n wild Heather Silk Blush

Face of the Day
Face Of the Day
So guys, this is it.  Hope you like this.  Do let me know if you want to see similar kind of post on My Beauty Express. I would love to do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...