Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Monthly Empties: November!

One more month has passed and I can't believe its December.  November was a busy month as there were lots of festivities, sales and cleaning and hell lot of stuff.  Soon there will be new year hope that new year brings good luck for everyone.  Anyways enough of babbling, lets get into the topic.  I have not really finished up lot of stuff.  Just few things, like every month I want to share what I finished up and would love to see what yours.  


Monthly empties!


1.  St. Ives Blemish control Apricot Scrub:-  This is one of the best scrub that does minimise the appearance of pores and also keeps acne and blackheads at bay.  This is my favorite weekly scrub and I will definitely repurchase it. 


St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
2.  Khadi Scrub Gel Pudina:-  This is also a great scrub but the granules are mild so it can be used daily, it has the goodness of pudina which is really nice for acne.  It gives cooling sensation on application.  I will definitely repurchase this.


Khadi Scrub Gel Pudina
3.  Cetaphil Dermacontrol oil control foam wash  :-  This is a foam cleanser which is good for daily use, It does helps in acne and keep the skin squeaky clean.  But I wont be repurchasing this again will try something else.


Cetaphil Dermacontrol Oil control Foam Wash
4.  Lush Herbalism Cleanser:-  This is the cleanser from my favorite brand lush, it works great for oily and acne prone skin.  Keeps the skin squeaky clean.  I will repurchase this.
Lush Herbalism cleanser
5.  Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask:-  This is one of the best mask from lush.  It has goodness of kaolin, garlic and tea tree.  It helps cleanse the skin and soothe troubled skin.  I will repurchase this.


Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask
6.  The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF 30:-  This is the moisturiser that I have been using for few months now, it has vitamin C in it and SPF 3 which is great and the SPF part is great because most of the moisturiser don't have this much SPF.  And it works for my oily skin without breaking me out.  I will repurchase this.

The Body shop Vitamin C Moisturiser with SPF 30
These are the things that I used up this month, it feels really good when you use up things at least for me its a great way to de clutter your stash.  I would encourage each one of you to do this kind of post.  Hope you like it.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...