Monday, December 9, 2013

No Makeup Look or Natural Makeup Look

I am a lover of natural fresh makeup, this is the look which is in my comfort zone.  I can wear it anytime any day and this will look good because it looks like there is no makeup on and not only me it looks natural on everyone.  You can never go wrong with this look...its simple and can be achieved in 5 minutes.  So when you are in hurry for office you can do that.  I have not used kohl or lipstick here so if you want you can do that.  Please excuse the gloomy pics as the weather today is really bad here in States no sun no light.



No Makeup Look
Products Used:-

1.  Lakme Invisible foundation
2.  Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara and Rimmel Scandal Eyes Nude pencil on waterline( not shown here )
3.  Covergirl cheekers blush
4.  Almay LipBalm
5.  Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Blush Brush and Lash Groomer

No Makeup Look
No Makeup Caption

No Makeup Look
No Makeup Look

I have tried to keep the minimal amount of product.  Do let me know what do you think of this look?

p.s: please excuse the eyebrows!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...