Thursday, August 29, 2013

NYX Pore Filler Review

I do not know why but somehow I am addicted to this brand NYX, whatever product I use from this line,  I always like it.  I have a problem of open pores around my nose.  So NYX pore filler attracted me and I bought it to see if it really works.  Read on to know my experience.

Price:-  $12.99


NYX Pore filler
Claims:-  
NYX Pore Filler:-
                1.  A sleek primer that smooths inconsistencies in the skin to create a flawless,                               smooth finish.
               2.  Creates a perfect canvas for foundations, powders and blush.
               3.  Builds the base for any makeup look.
               4.  Conceal your pores with this sleek and silky base coat to smoother and have                             flawless skin prior to 
                   applying your favorite foundation, powder, and bronzer

Ingredients:-
Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide ( CI 77891 ), Iron Oxide Yellow ( CI 77492 ), Iron Oxide Red ( CI 77491 ), Iron Oxide Black ( CI 77499 )

My Views:-  It has a tube packaging and creamy consistency, peachy in color and that is the only shade which disappears in the skin.  It is a silicone based primer which does helped in appearance of pores but not the excellent product.  It has a very light formula which blends in the skin very smoothly and it is safe for oily skin.  This offers mattifying abilities as well as creates a smooth surface for makeup to adhere to.  I would not suggest this to people with dry skin.  It has a very mild fragrance to it not very overpowering.  It does helped in filling the pores to the extent but I like Benefit POREfessional and Clinique Pores one better. As far as the mattifying part is concerned it does controlled oil for like 3-4 hrs or so but after that I started getting oily.

Thumbs Up:-

1.  Works in filling pores up to an extent.

2.  Mattifies skin for 3-4 hrs.

3.  Lightweight formula.

4.  Didn't break me out.

5.  Not tested on animals.

6.  Smooths out skin, and good for oily skin.

Thumbs Down:-

1.  Silicone based primer again, so have to be careful before applying.  I recommend do a patch test before using.

My Rating will be 3 for this product.  I do not love this product nor do I hate it, its in between.  But I will not buy it again.

Hope this was helpful.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...