Thursday, August 29, 2013

Review: INGLOT Under Makeup Base

We all know how much important the Primer is for every skin type.  Most of the makeup bases makes my skin oily so I always look for gel based, matte face primer.  On my recent trip to New York city where we have INGLOT store, I saw this under makeup base and as I love INGLOT eye shadows I thought I should give this a try.  Read on more to know my experience.

Price:-$19


Inglot Under Makeup Base
Claims:-
Sponge-like spheres absorb excess facial oil and scatter light, giving all skin types a matte look and silky smooth finish. Use to prolong the life of your foundation, turning your skin into the perfect blank canvas.

Ingredients:-
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone 11,  Dimethicone.

My Experience:-
It has a tube packaging which is very convenient and has a gel like consistency.  This is the silicone based primer with gel type consistency and it has no fragrance. On application its a very silky smooth primer.  when I applied it I did not notice anything but after my whole makeup was done.  I was like WOW because my pores were less visible than usual.  It controls oil on my super oil pretty well for about 7 hrs which is just amazing.  I was quite skeptical before using this primer because I tend to break out very easily and it is a silicone based primer which is like bad for skin, but I did not broke out and I have been using it for quite a long.  You just need a pea size amount and you are good to go.

Thumbs up:-

1.  Controls oil for 7 hrs which is fantastic for me.

2.  Minimise the appearance of pores.

3.  Very smooth on skin.

4.  Foundation looks great.

5.  No breakouts so far.

6.  Non sticky and very light on skin.

7   Paraben free.

8.  Not tested on animals.

9.   Just a tiny amount and it goes a long way. The product definitely gonna last for ages. :)

Thumbs Down:-

1.  Silicon based primer, so those who are allergic to primer.  Make sure to do a patch test before use..

I totally LOVE it, its my go to primer these days.  and I am totally loving it!  Do give this a try.  Hope this was helpful.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...