Saturday, August 31, 2013

Gillete embrace and Satin Care ReviewGi

Since the time immemorial,  I have always been told by my mother, friends, beauticians that how bad shaving is for skin.  I have been getting myself waxed since years but when I moved to United States, life changed and so were my choices. I was reluctant for shaving earlier but when I first tried it, I fell in love with shaving.  Its so convenient, you do not need to go outside home, its painless, nobody will talk about the hair growth that you have and so many.  When I was in my hometown I used to use disposable razor that too only for the bikini line and never thought of using razor on my body but Today its my life savior.  It does have some cons but they do not bother me now.  It started it on an emergency call when there was no salon near my place and I had to go out wearing a short dress to one of the party, but now I love shaving to my core.  I always thank the makers of Gillette for this awesome invention.  


Gillette embrace Razor



The first one is my Gillette Embrace Razor which has a plastic body and comes in two colors pink and blue.  and I love both the colors.  It has a rubber material handle for a firm grip.  I bought it from my nearby store and it costed me around $19.  Venus Embrace Razor has five blades designed for a close shave and to leave legs smooth.   It has an angled neck so the razor glides on the skin very smoothly. No double takes required, very quick.  It is very safe no nicks and cuts after the shave.  On its face it has a band of moisture.


Gillette embrace Razor

And the Second one my Gillette Satin Care shaving gel for Sensitive skin.  It is a shaving gel which has aloevera which protects the sensitive skin, the razor glides on very smoothly over this without any nicks and cuts leaving my skin soft and smooth whenever I shave.  It is a spray bottle which is very convenient while shaving.  It costs around 3$.


Gillette Satin Care Shaving Cream
These are my saviors here and I cant live without both of them now.  If you have never tried shaving, give it a try.  May be you will also start loving it as much as I do.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...