Saturday, August 31, 2013

Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Hot Tamale Review

I have been loving blushes off late, I have never tried any cream blush earlier so I thought of trying one cream blush.  I was thinking of trying the NYX cream blushes but then  I saw this blush on Maybelline Counter and Hot Tamale was a very pretty color so I thought I should try this one and see if it works for me because I have a super oily skin.  I know I know cream blush on super oily skin is a big NO but I liked this so I thought Lets try for once.  Read on to know my experience.



Price:-$6.99


Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Hot Tamale

My Experience:-

It is a red based coral blush which is very pigmented so you.  They have a unique formula because they are gel to powder blushes formulated into this very cool and soft blob of gradually pigmented color. When you touch the blush it is very soft and pliable; it feels like a cream almost and when you apply to the skin, it dries to a very soft powder texture. I used it with my ELF small stippling Brush and the color looked gorgeous.   I used it very less and to my surprise it did not accentuate my pores.  It is a natural sheer wash of color but it is buildable.  so all in all I loved this blush. 

This is how it looks on me.


Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Hot Tamale



Thumbs Up:-

1.  Very light on skin just like the powder one..

2.  Pores were not visible after application.

3.  Glides on skin smoothly, giving a powder finish.

4.  Allergic Tested.

5.  Dermatologist tested.

6.  Non-comedogenic.

Thumbs Down:

Nothing I Loved it.

This was my first blush from this line and I would like to try other shades also.  Hope this was helpful.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...