Saturday, August 31, 2013

This or That Beauty Tag

Hey Everyone!

I am a newbie in blogging and I love reading blogs of people who have same interest.  Riya from My Makeup and Beauty Vanity has tagged everybody on her blog, I saw that post and I found it very interesting so Riya here is mine.




Makeup


  • Blush Or Bronzer - Blush! I hardly use bronzer it makes me muddy:(
  • Lip Gloss Or Lipstick - Lipstick anyday.
  • Eye Liner Or Mascara - Mascara!
  • Foundation Or Concealer - Foundation as it can cover anything!
  • Neutral Or Color Eye Shadow - Neutrals
  • Pressed Or Loose Eye Shadows - Pressed, I ind loose powders are messy.
  • Brushes Or Sponges -Both depending on the foundation.

Nails
  • OPI Or China Glaze - OPI love it !
  • Long Or Short - short, I have a young kiddo so cant really manage with long ones:)
  • Acrylic Or Natural - Natural !
  • Brights Or Darks - Brights. I love bright colors on my nails.
  • Flower Or No Flower -flower.

Body
  • Perfume Or Body Splash - Perfumes.
  • Lotion Or Body Butter - Body Butter.
  • Body Wash Or Soap - Body Wash
  • Lush Or Other Bath Company - Others. I am not a  Lush Fan!

Fashion
  • Jeans Or Sweat Pants - Jeans any day !
  • Long Sleeve Or Short - Short
  • Dresses Or Skirts - Dresses.
  • Stripes Or Plaid - Strips
  • Flip Flops Or Sandals - flip Flops
  • Scarves Or Hats - Scarves!
  • Studs Or Dangly Earrings - Studs.
  • Necklaces Or Bracelets - Bracelets
  • Heels Or Flats - Heels my first love, but most of the time I wear Flats.
  • Cowboy Boots Or Riding Boots - None
  • Jacket Or Hoodie - Both!
  • Forever 21 Or Charlotte Russe - Forever 21 !
  • Saks 5th Or Nordstrom - Nordstrom for sure!

Hair
  • Curly Or Straight - Straight hair suits me. 
  • Bun Or Ponytail - Both
  • Bobby Pins Or Butterfly Clips - Bobby Pins!
  • Hair Spray Or Gel - Hair Spray
  • Long Or Short - Long !
  • Light Or Dark - Dark.
  • Side Sweep Bangs Or Full Bangs - Side Swept Bangs !
  • Up Or Down - Both

Random
  • Rain Or Shine - Rains !
  • Summer Or Winter - Winters for sure!
  • Fall Or Spring - Spring:)
  • Chocolate Or Vanilla - Chocolate!
  • East Coast Or West Coast - East Coast!!

That is it...Now I tag all of you who see this post and Do not forget to drop the link in Comment box so that I can also see the interesting answers.  


Happy Blogging!Rachna
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...