Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Red Lipstick collection!

I have always been a shy girl my entire life and when it comes to lipsticks I always used to wear pink or sober shades as I used to think I will not look good on me.  I still remember when I bought my first red lipstick which was Maybelline Colorsensational in Fatal Red I did not used it for like 2 months I used to apply it when I am at home alone and remove it before anyone comes home.  But on my engagement day I wore a Hot Red Saree  which was given to me by my In-laws as its one of the custom that you have to wear the Saree given by your In-laws on your engagement date.  So I had no option but to wear it.  I went to my local salon and showed her this Saree and she said that oh red Saree, so the lips will be red.  I was like NO I do not think so it will suit me, she was like it will look good trust me, you will not look Chameli.  The day I wore it I fell in love with Reds as everybody was complementing me for my outfit and makeup and off course the color RED.  Anyways that Is a boring story for you guys.


Today I will be sharing my Favorite Red lipstick of all times.

Red Lipstick collection

Red Lipstick Collection
1.  MAC Ruby Woo:-  It is a matte lipstick which has excellent pigmentation.  Best on medium to dusky skin tones.

2.  MAC Chilli:-It is also a Matte lipstick with excellent pigmentation.  Looks good on everybody.

3.  Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple:-It is a red color lipstick but with orange undertones.  It is a creamy formula with medium pigmentation.

4.  CoverGirl Hot Passion:-It is a deep bright, blue based red with a very strong pink undertone.

5.  Maybelline Colorsensational Fatal Red:-This was my first red lipstick although not the same one as I repurchased it. It is all RED, not blue based, not coral based….just RED, Warm and bright, it will suit the Indian skin tones perfectly.

6.  NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme Amsterdem:-  It is a lip cream, which is bright red and matte.  Excellent pigmentation.  Look best on fair to medium skin tones.

7.  Wet N Wild  Silk finish Lipstick Hot Red:-  It is a creamy pinkie red lipstick with medium pigmentation.

Here are the swatches:-
Red Lipstick collection Swatches
These are my favorite lipstick.  And now I will tag all of you to do your favorite Red Lipstick.  Hope you liked my Red Lipstick collection.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...