Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach body Butter Review

I love love all the body butter and when I went to pick up one I saw this one named Peach, I was like new product?  Because i had never seen this product before?  The moment I saw it I fell in love. I am a Peach Fan so everything that says Peach I like it. Read on to know my experience with this body butter?

Claims:-  This special-edition Body Butter smells like freshly-picked peaches and leaves skin feeling peachy-soft for up to 24 hours.  24-hour hydration.  Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother, buttery texture, quickly absorbs, delicate peach scent, special edition.

Price:- $20


The Body Shop Vineyard Peach  body Butter 

My Experience:-  It has a traditional tub packaging,with a picture of peach fruit on the top.  It smells of fresh peaches which is heaven for me.  I have used Shea butter, Lemon and Olive Body butter now.  But this one is awesome, nothing like this.  It is very soft and smooth in texture.  Little goes a long way.  I use it after the shower, and my skin feels super smooth after that.  I do not feel any dryness entire day.


The Body Shop Vineyard Peach  body Butter 

Thumbs Up:-

1.  Pleasant fragrance.

2.  Very hydrating.

3.  Skin feels soft and smooth after application.

4. Little goes a long way.

5.  Not tested on animals.

Thumbs Down:-

1.  It has a tub packaging,  you have to stick your fingers in order to take out the products which may not be hygienic and gets into nails.  I use a ice cream spoon to take out the product so its not a cons for me.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE...INFINITE times this product, I am on my 3rd tub I will keep on buying this for my entire life.  If you love peaches fragrance, give this a try. Hope this was helpful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...