Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What I wore on my Sister's Wedding and Engagment

I went to India 2 months back for my sister's wedding, she is younger to me and I was super excited for that.  Recently I received some of the pics from the various function that held, I thought I would show you all my outfits for my sister's wedding and engagement.

On the engagement I wore a peachy pink Saree with pearl and silver studs work.  I wanted to get a hair bun so this is what the Makeup Artist did.  My makeup was also done by the makeup artist.

On the wedding day I wore a blue and orange velvet and silk Saree with silver stud work, the makeup as well as the hair was done by the makeup artist.  I was not happy with my makeup but still.



Add caption








Do let me know what do you think?  Which one looked better?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...