Thursday, September 5, 2013

Haul Time: The Body shop

I have been eyeing on some of the new The body shop products that I saw them in the store earlier for so long.  They were not new but I have not used them so they were new for me.  There were sales going on the website, so Finally I bought all of them.  Today only I received them as I bought them online.

The Body shop haul


Lets start with the products.

1. Tea Tree Toner:-  Always wanted to try this but somehow always forget to buy it.  Price:-$11.50 for 8.4 fl oz.

2. Jumbo Strawberry Body Wash:-  I have used strawberry body butter but never tried the body wash. Price:- $15 for 25.3fl oz

3. Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser with SPF 30:- Price:-20$ for 1.69 fl oz.

4. Vitamin C Microdermabrassion:- Price: 21$ for 2.5 fl oz.

5.  Vitamin C Cleansing Polish: Price: $16.50 for 3.3 fl oz.

6.  Tea Tree Facepack: Good for oily and acne prone skin.  Price:$15.50 for 3.85 oz

7.  Cocoa Butter Cream Body Scrub: Price: $20 for 6.9 oz.

Enjoy the pics:-

The Body Shop Haul


The Body Shop Haul

The Body shop Haul
Hope you guys liked it. What did you shopped this weekend?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...