Monday, September 30, 2013

Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray Review

I am blessed or you can say cursed with super oily skin, if I do not use anything with makeup that controls my oil, I get oily in 30 mins, so you can make out how oily I am.  Today I will be reviewing my absolute favorite product that helps in keeping my makeup at place and controls the secretion of oil also.  Read on to know more.


Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray

Claims:- 
Meet your most powerful oil-control ally. Urban Decay's De-Slick mists on weightlessly to control oil, deflect surface shine and keep skin looking beautifully matte. High-tech ingredients help keep foundation, shadow and blush from smudging, sliding or fading - so you hardly ever need to touch up. Developed in an exclusive partnership with SKINDINAVIA, this groundbreaking, clinically tested formula features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to help it stay put and keep skin looking smooth (but never shiny).

Price:-  $14 for 1 oz and $29 for 4 oz.

Ingredients:-  

Aqua (Water/Eau), Alcohol Denat, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, PVP, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perflouroisobutyl Ether, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Caprylyl Gylcol, Menthyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, N,2,3-Trimethyl-2-Isopropyl Butamide, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Fragrance, Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Extract.

Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray

My Experience:-  

I got to know about this product through Youtube where I saw so many people raving about this, Urban Decay is a great brand so I thought I should give it a try and I fell in love.  This product comes in a spray bottle, so you just need to spray this on your face from the distance of 8-10" in X or T formation.  I do this in X because my whole face is oily not just my T zone. I use it twice once before applying makeup and after applying all the makeup and it works very well this way. Talking about the efficacy of this product, this product controls my oil for 5-6 hrs without blotting which is just amazing.  But in really humid days 4 hrs.  After that I need to blot my face and Re-spray it, which personally I do not mind.  Anything for oil control :) It does make difference in keeping the makeup at place.

Thumbs Up:-

1.  De-slick actually helped make my makeup stay on longer and all day. .

2.  Parabens, SulfatesPhthalates  free ( Can u believe this ).

3.  Does not break me out.

4.  Oil Free.

5.  Easy to apply.

6.  Does not feel heavy on skin.

Thumbs Down:-

Pricey, but that is ok.  If it does what it claims I do not mind paying that much.  They last forever because you don't need much.

Overall,  I LOVE this product and its my savior.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...