Saturday, December 14, 2013

Best of Lush Cosmetics SkinCare

I love Lush products as they are hand made and free from chemicals.  I have been using Lush Skincare products for a long time now and its one of my favorite skincare brand apart from The Body shop. Last time I did a post on Best of Revlon and some of you have asked to do similar kind of post for other brands as well.  So I thought I would share the Best of Lush cosmetics that I have used and loved.


Best of Lush


1.  Cleansers:-
Love their cleansers so much I have tried few of them and my fav are Herbalism and Angels on Bare skin.  both of them work extremely well for problem skin and love these.  You can choose one for your skin type.  


Best Cleanser from Lush
2.  Toner:-
My favorite toner after Caudalie is Tea Tree Water from Lush cosmetics.  I love this toner so much.  It refreshes the skin and does not sting at all.  It has antibacterial properties which is very good for skin and it helps in preventing acne.


The Best toner
3.  Fresh Face Masks:-
Lush has some amazing facemasks which are fresh and works great for the skin.  My fav are Lush Cosmetic Warrior and Cupcake.  Both of these works great and you can also check their other face masks also and choose as per your skin type.


Best Face Masks
4.  Lip Scrub
Lush has these amazing lip scrubs which works great for dry chapped lips.  They are really moisturising and edible too.  My favorite is Popcorn Scrub


Lip Scrubs from Lush
5.  Lush Grease Lightening for Spot Treatment of Acne:-
This is the best spot treatment I have ever used for acne, it works great.  whenever I see any acne on my skin I apply this before bed and next time that acne is gone or reduce in size.  Heals the acne very fast without leaving scars behind.


Grease Lightening
These are some of my all time favorites from Lush cosmetics, these are handmade and are free from chemicals.  So you don't need to worry about the effect on skin.  

What are your favorite products from Lush?

*Image coutesy:Google


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...