Friday, August 9, 2013

My Favorite Lip Balms

Today I am going to tell you about my all time favorite lip balm. Lip Balms are the must have in the makeup vanity because no want those dry chapped lips. I am a lip balm addict because most of the time my lips get dry and I love using lip balms to make them hydrated all the time.  So here we go!

Lip Balm

From left to right:- Maybelline Baby Lips: mango Pie, The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care with SPF15, NYX Color Lip Balm in Grazie, Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry, The Body shop Satsuma Shimmer Born Lippy

Maybelline Baby Lips Mango Pie
Maybelline Baby Lips in Mango Pie:  It is a clear lip balm and as the name says it smells of mango and I love it.  And the amazing thing is it has SPF 20 which protects the lips from harsh sunlight.  Glides on very smoothly.

Maybelline Vitamin E Lip Care


The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care: It has Vitamin E in it so it repairs the cracked lips.  Generally I apply it before bedtime.  I also love to apply it underneath the lipstick so that it can make my matte and long stay lipstick easy to glide on...as u know matte and long wear lipsticks are quite drying.

NYX Color Lip Balm Grazie


NYX color Lip Balm in Grazie:  On my lazy days when I don't want to apply lipstick and still want the color on my lips I use this.  It is very smooth so it glides on easily.  It is a very pigmented color of this line.

Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm Cherry


Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm in Cherry:  It is a tinted lipbalm which is very inexpensive and great quality.  sheer coverage.  Fruity scent.

The Body Shop Satsuma Shimmer Born Lippy


The Body Shop Satsuma Shimmer Born Lippy: It smells so very good that I cant even tell you.  It has a shimmery texture which is very subtle so its very apt for daytime.

Lip Balms


These are my favorites.  Will Love to hear your favorites also.  Hope this was useful.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...