Saturday, November 9, 2013

Clinique Take the Day off Makeup Remover Review

Today I am going to review my favorite makeup remover from Clinique, I have tried so many makeup remover but by far this one is the best.  I tried some of the drugstore brands as well so that I can save some money but somehow I always come back to this one.  This is my HG Makeup Remover which I use for my eyes and lips!  Read on to know my experience and more about this.


Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover


Claims:-  Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

Price:-  18$ for 4.2 fl oz

How To Use:- 


  • Shake well before using.
  • Saturate cotton ball with remover.
  • Cleanse one eye area at a time. Apply to eye area and hold for several seconds, then wipe with downward strokes.
  • Repeat using fresh cotton ball if necessary.
  • Use a new saturated cotton ball or tissue for lipstick removal.
  • Rinse with cool water.

Cliniqu Take the Day off Makeup Remover
My Experience:-  This remover comes in plastic bottle with a very travel friendly bottle which is spill proof design and therefore requires to be pressed down and then opened which is great.  This is an oil based makeup remover but its doesnot feel greasy infact its very gentle and does not feel oily.  It will definitely suit any skin type, I have super oily skin and this works great for me.  I love this eye makeup remover! You don't need to rub your eyes off to remove your makeup. Just pat the cotton pad on for a while, and the makeup will literally come off like sticker! Does not sting or irritate my eyes. Definitely going to buy this again when I run out! The price is up there, but the quality of this product is definitely worth every penny.  It easily takes off all sorts of levels of makeup, although I primarily use it to remove EYE MAKEUP.
  
TEST:-

Left Waterproof Liner
Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover
Thumbs Up:-

1.  Does not feel greasy even if its an oil based makeup remover.

2.  Very gentle on skin.

3.  Little goes a long way.

4.  Spill Proof Packaging.

5.  Does hat it claims, very effective.  One swipe and you are done!

Thumbs Down:-

1.  Price, but that's ok because you really need a small amount of this to get the job done.

Overall, I LOVE this product and its my go to product.  I got a small bottle to see how it will work, but its fantastic, so now I will be getting the bigger bottle once it gets over.  Hope this helps.

xoxo
Rachna
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...