Monday, November 11, 2013

St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub Review

I have a super oily skin and I always wanted a scrub which is mild enough to use everyday.  I was happy with my St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub which I already reviewed. But that cannot be used everyday as that is an abrasive scrub to be used daily.  So my search took me to this Face scrub from St.  Ives which has Green Tea in it.  Read on to know my experience with this one.


St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub


Claims:-  From America's #1 Scrub brand, this scrub with 100% Naturally Derived exfoliants and skin-soothing green tea gently fights blemishes and reduces redness & irritation caused by acne. The result is clear and calm skin.

Price:-  $5.99



Key Ingredients
Green Tea, Olive Oil and Olive Leaf Extract, Silica (sand)


St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub

My Experience:-  This Facial Scrub comes in a classic St. Ives tube packaging with a cap which is very sturdy.  The texture of this is little bit of grainy but that is not at all abrasive very gentle which makes it suitable to use daily.  It is greenish in color with creamy texture and consistency like Vaseline boy lotion.  It smells exactly of Green Tea.  Talking about the claims I would say it definitely does what it claims, I have been using this scrub for more than a month now and I have not experienced any breakouts till now. I don't have major blemishes so can't comment on that. As for any drying, I don't find this product dries out my skin at all, although I do have very oily skin, so your experience may be different if you have dry skin.   the fact that it's super affordable, vegan, cruelty-free and free of parabens and phthalates makes it a drugstore bargain that's hard to resist.

Thumbs Up:-

1.  Super effective, does what it claims.

2.  Contains no parabens an pthalates.

3.  Smells like green tea which is very soothing.

4,  Does not break me out.

5.  Very mild on skin, so it can be use aily.

6.  Contains goodness of green tea, olive oil and olive leaf extract.

7.  Oil free, suitable for oily skin.

8.  Dermatologist tested.

Swatch:-


St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub

Thumbs Down:

Nothing, I totally LOVE this product.  For the price its definitely a steal.  Can't imagine this kind of product in drugstore.

Hope this helps.

xoxo
Rachna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...