Friday, February 21, 2014

BA Star Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches!



Recently I received the BA Star Palette in my mail for the review purpose. I have never heard of this brand earlier this was something new to me.  I love using Neutral eyeshadows because they suit my complexion type much better than the colorful ones.  So when I saw this palette on the mail and open it,  I was really happy to see the shades in the palette, I have used this palette twice and here are my thoughts on the palette.


BA Star Eyeshadow Palette 


BA Star Claims
High Pigment & Long Lasting.

Shades:- 2 great Color Combos: Smoky & Natural.

Price:- $8.75!


BA Star Eyeshadow Palette

My Experience:- This is a neutral palette with one shade colorful which is Purple.  It contain 5 Eye Shadows and an Eye Shadow Base.  These colors are nicely pigmented and the texture is very soft and buttery the only shade. Bronze and Cocoa are amazing, there were no fallouts plus they looked beautiful on my eyes.  Purple is also decently pigmented and can be used as an overall color but you definitely need a base underneath for this shade to make it pop little bit. The first shade which is the highlight shade feels little bit chalky and I had quite a few fallouts using this.  So basically this is the only shade I didnt find appealing, the Gold one also looks great I wore it over Maybelline Bold Gold and it looked great.  These eye shadows works great with cream base underneath. They stay for nearly 4-5 hrs and after that they start creasing on me.




Overall, this is a decent palette but for the price which is 9$ nearly there are definitely better palettes available in the market like Wet n Wild and Maybelline Quads.  If you are someone who loves to play with shades, you might give this a try.

*Sponsered Post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...