Saturday, February 22, 2014

St. Ives Even and Bright Pink Lemon And Mandarin Orange Scrub Review and Swatches

If you know me you must be aware that I love Scrubs, they are my favorite Skincare products, I don't use any face wash/cleanser in the shower.  so I keep on experimenting with different kinds of scrub to keep my skin squeaky clean.  Recently on one of my visit to my local store I saw some new scrubs from St. Ives ( atleast they were new to me ).  I have used St. Ives Green Tea Scrub and Apricot Scrub earlier and they were amazing.  So  I didn't even thought once before buying these.  I have been using this one that is Bright Pink Lemon And Mandarin Orange Scrub for quite a while, so I thought of sharing my experience with you.


St Ives Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub


St.  Ives Claims:-
From America's #1 Scrub brand*, the new Even & Bright scrub with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned. 

Price:-$4.29


St. Ives Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub
Ingredients:-
 WATER (AQUA), HYDRATED SILICA, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, GLYCERIN, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, ACRYLATES/PALMETH-25 ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, PPG-2 METHYL ETHER, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN ORANGE) PEEL EXTRACT, RED 30 (CI 73360), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).


St Ives Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub Review
My Experience:- 
Like most of the St. Ives scrub this comes in a tube packaging with a flip flap cap.  The packaging looks very attractive to me it has orange and lemon picture on it which looks really pretty.  Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange sounds amazing and tempting  to me in a scrub.  The texture of the product is quite creamy and it has fine orange granules in it.  I would say this is good for people with normal to oily skin and also the winter skin when the skin tends to get little dry patches. I love the creaminess of the scrub.  According to St. Ives the exfoliation factor is moderate however according to me this is mild and the granules are perfect for the skin, not at all harsh on skin for everyday use.  So when you read Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange on the tube you expect the scrub to smell citrus however this is not the case, it smells exactly like Dove soap which I felt very weird of.  In winters the skin does get dry patches and all and it takes care of dry patches.  However as far as the brightness part is concerned I didn't notice any brightness on the skin.  I wanted to love this scrub but sadly this is not something which I reach for often. 
St. Ives Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub

Thumbs Up:-
1.  Sulfate free.
2.  Makes the skin squeaky clean.
3.  Takes care of dry patches which we usually get in winters.
4.  Oil free, so great for people with normal to oily skin.
5.  Great price for the quantity.

Thumbs Down:-  
1.  Does not brighten up the face after usage which it claims of.

Overall, this is decent product but NOT like a MUST TRY product, I wanted to love this product because of the Lemon and Orange but sadly NOTHING like WOW Product.  Just an average scrub for daily use.  I will not repurchase this again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...