Friday, January 3, 2014

My 2013 Top 5 Beauty Picks!

I have not been doing well that is the reason why I am away from the blog these days, weather is getting really cold here.  Hope everyone had a great New Year.  Mine was boring as I was not well so stay at home and sipping my Hot Nutella which I reviewed here on the blog although I am late but I also wanted to share my Top 5 Picks for 2013.  These are the products that I will definitely repurchase if I run out of them in future.  So Here are my Top Picks!




Top 2013 Beauty Products

1.  Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette:-  I have been loving this palette so much, I saw this palette on youtube used by so many youtube gurus so I picked it up and loved it to the core.  You can read the full review here.

Lorac Pro Palette
2.  Benefit The Porefessional:-  I have the problem of open pores around my nose and cheeks and this definitely makes them less visible under foundation, this is one of the best product I used for open pores.  You can read the full review here.

Benefit The Porefessional Pro Balm
3.  The Balm Instain Blush Toile:-  These blushes have staining quality to it which makes them long lasting and they have beautiful shade range which is awesome.  You can check the full review here

The Balm Instain Blush Toile
4.  Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation:-  This is one of the best foundation I ever used in my life I have tried everything from MAC to Channel but nothing works like this.  It is reat for people with combination to oily skin.  You can check the full review here.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
5.  Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray:-  This is the best setting spray for combo to oily skin girls, keeps the makeup in place for 12 hrs nearly with one or two touchups required inbetween.  You can check the full review here.

Urban Decay De slick Makeup Setting Spray

These are my top 5 Beauty Products.  What are your Top 5 products of 2013? I would love to know yours. Do leave a comment below with your favorites too!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...