Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Casual Outfit of the Day

Finally I am doing well, with no issues at all.  I am feeling so good because for the last month or so I have not been keeping well.  Thank you everybody for the lovely wishes. On weekend I went for some shopping, what is the better way to feel better...we girls always love shopping.  Shopping makes us happy.  So my dear husband took me to shopping and lunch.  I got a new tripod and I clicked few pictures while my husband was getting ready.  Here is the sneak peak of my outfit.  Hope you like it.  

Makeup of the Day


Makeup Wise:-  I applied my favorite BB Cream from Garnier which I reviewed here.  I use a little blush NYX Mocha, Waterline my eyelids with Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Brown reviewed here and I wore Candy Apple lipstick in a sheer way.


Outfit:-
I kept the outfit quite simple I wore a knit sweater and coordinate with navy trousers.  Skip the accessories.  Just carried a bag and that is it.

Accessories:-

Bag and Shoes from Aldo
Watch from Tommy Hilfiger

Accessory of the Day

Outfit:-

OOTD

OOTD
OOTD
OOTD

FOTD
Outfit Details:-
Top-  New York and Company
Trouser:-Gap

*I am still learning to click pictures so please bare with me.

Hope you like it.  Do share your thoughts.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...