Sunday, October 20, 2013

Best Bath and Body Combination!

I am someone who uses similar kind of scents in Bath and Body products and this time I don't know how but I stumbled on this Trio...  Strawberry, Lemon, and Peach.  Can any of you relate to this combination.  Sometimes I use products of different scent but this time its like very unlikely combination.  But this combination is working great on me.  It leaves me smelling fresh and fruity.  Though all the three products are from Same Brand The Body shop but these three smells so differently.

Bath and Body

Here are the products:-

The Body shop Sweet Lemon Body Scrub -  Smells of lemon and very refreshing.

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter - Smells of peaches.

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Wash:-  It smells of fresh strawberry and when I pour this on my loofah and use it I smell like a fruit ball, though the smell doesn't linger for long, but I have used this twice till now and loving it so far.

Bath and body

Overall,  I am totally loving this trio right now.  Do you like to use similar kind of scents in your products or different?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...