Monday, October 21, 2013

Sebamed clear Face Care Gel Review

I am an oil factory and I am always in search of products that can control my oil and breakouts.  I love Sebamed Facial foam its my HG Cleanser, so when I saw this product online on Amazon while buying the cleanser, I thought of trying this also as it was also from the same range Clear Face.  Read on to know about my experience.


Sebamed Clear Face Gel


Claims:-
The moisturizing gel against pimples, blackheads and blemishes with a pH value of 5.5 Combats pimples, blackheads and skin impurities

Price:- $24.99 from Amazon

Ingredients:-  Aqua, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Propylene Glycol, Glycine, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol 


Sebamed Clear Face Gel



My Experience:- 

This product comes in tube packaging, and has a gel consistency.  The product says that it is suitable for oily skin but this makes my skin oily even if I use a pea amount.  Talking about controlling breakouts, it didn't helped me in controlling the breakouts infact I tend to breakout the very next day when I first used this.  I thought may be it will help in winters because my skin does change but I applied this in winters also and experienced the same problem.  This product was complete dud for me and I am definitely not buying this in future.


Sebamed Clear Face Gel

Thumbs Up:-

1. No oils and emulsifiers

2.  No perfumes.

3.  No colorants

Swatch:-


Sebamed Clear Face Gel Swatch


Thumbs Down:-

1.  Does not help in breakouts.

2.  Very greasy on skin.

3.  Price is high for 50 ml product.

4.   Not true to its claims.

5.  Does nothing, total waste of money.

Overall,  I HATED this product so much.  I tried to use it in different seasons also but it didn't worked out for me.  Hope this helps.

xoxo
Rachna
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...