Monday, October 21, 2013

Big Thank You for the Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey Everyone!

These awards from the fellow bloggers are great boost for the morale, Some of my fellow bloggers have nominated my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award, I am really thankful to them for the nomination.  They have awesome blogs, do check that out and subscribe to them if you have not.

The Versatile Blogger Award

1) If you are nominated, you are awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
2) Please thank the person who gave you this award.
3) Include the link of her blog.
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5) Finally, tell the person who nominated you & do tell 7 things about yourself (ex. What all u love/hate….like/dislike) etc.
 And here are the Seven things you didn’t know about me
1.  I am cleanliness freak and very organise just can't stand mess. 

2.  Short tempered, I get angry very easily.

3.  Love shopping anytime and anywhere.

4.  I love Red, anything Red and I like it be it bag, dress anything.

5.  I am a very emotional and caring person.

6.  I am complete Foodie, loves eating outside.

7.  I am very straight forward person, if I don't like something I say it on your face without thinking you liking it or not.

I am nominating 15 fellow bloggers for this award.



3.  Chicorita

4.  Srinjila


6.  IBZ








14.  Tifi

15.  Natasha

Common guys this is your turn now.  Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did.

xoxo
Rachna
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...