Friday, October 18, 2013

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Review

Being badly affected by oily skin and acne problems, I always try to take good care of my skin because if the skin is not good nothing works out.  I love using face masks, its a great way to pamper the skin.  Its a necessity for the oily skin people like me to take care of the skin even more because of the various problems associated with oily skin.  Today I will be sharing one of my all time favorite Face mask which has helped me in controlling the breakouts and keeping my skin clean.  Read on to know my experience.

The Body shop Tea Tree Face Mask

Claims:-  

Tea Tree Face Mask will leave skin feeling deeply cleansed and refreshed with an instantly cooling mask that helps remove impurities and absorb excess oil while soothing and calming blemish-prone skin. 

Price:-  $15

Ingredients:- 
 Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

The Body shop Tea Tree Face Mask
My Experience:- 

This mask comes in a tub packaging.  It is a creamy greenish color mask and smells of tea tree.  Tea tree has antibacterial properties to it which is very good for skin as acne also cause due to bacteria.  When I used this for the first time I had few breakouts on my face, but after application they calm down and my skin felt squeaky clean.  It gives some warmth and tingling sensation on application but that is not overpowering.  After using this my face feels clean, fresh and smooth.  I usually use this mask before bed time, what I found is when I use it at night it works wonderfully as next day my skin feels smoother plus all the breakouts calm down too.  It does reduces the frequency of pimples and blackheads.  So if you are one who breaks out easily,then this is definitely for you.  I have also experienced that it decreases the frequency of breakouts.  I have also notices that pore shrinks after usage.

the Body shop Tea Tree Face Mask
Thumbs Up:-

1.  Soothes breakouts.

2.  Lessens the frequency of breakouts.

3.  Makes the skin squeaky clean.

4.  Does not irritate the skin.

5.  Reduces any redness on the face.

6.  Can be used for spot treatment.

7.  Contains tea tree oil and kaolin which are great for oily and acne prone skin.

8.  Smooths the skin.


The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask
Thumbs Down:-

1.  Tub packaging, very hygienic.

Overall, I LOVE this product and I will keep on buying this,  I am on my 3rd tub right now.  So you can make out how much I love this.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...