Friday, October 11, 2013

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Review

Today I will be sharing one of my all time favorite scrub which I really love.  I have a super oily skin and I tend to get blackheads and acne very quickly if I do not keep my skin clean. So a good facial scrub is my necessity.  Read on to know my experience wit this scrub.





Claims:-  Deeply cleanses pores and help stop breakouts before they occur.  

Price:-$6 nearly

Active Ingredients:-  Salicylic Acid.



My Experience:-  

This product comes in a tube packaging which I personally like due to hygiene reasons.  I love St.  Ives products because they do not have parabens so when I saw this at the counter I thought of giving this a try.  It says it prevents blackheads and minimises pores which was eye catching for me. I have an oily skin so I like my scrub to be little abrasive and its definitely an abrasive scrub which cleanses the face very well.  It has salicylic acid in it which is great for acne treatment.  Talking about the fragrance, it has a medicated smell which I don't like personally, but nothing that bothers me a lot.  I have noticed that this scrub really control the frequency of blackheads and acne. Makes the skin squeaky clean.  I use this scrub twice a week and it does helps in preventing the blackheads, its quite abrasive for daily scrubbing.  so I personally do not use this daily, although the packaging says you can use it daily.  It is an apricot based scrub and apricot is a great antioxidant that cleanses the skin.  and as far as the blemish thing is concerned I have not experienced anything because I myself do not have them.  My pores also looks small after using this but that does not lasts longer.



Thumbs Up:-

1.  Makes the skin and pores squeaky clean.

2.  Contains Salicylic Acid.

3.  Dermatologist Tested.

4.  Helps in preventing blackheads and acne.

5.  Tube packaging, which is convenient and hygienic.

6.  No Parabens and No Phthalates, Hypo-allergic, Non-Comedogenics.

7.  Works well for my sensitive skin.

8.  Inexpensive.

Thumbs down:-

1.  Abrasive for daily use.

2.  Medicated Smell.

Overall,  I totally Love this product and all those who like little abrasive scrub.  Do try this out, it really does what it claims.

xoxo
Rachna
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...