Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hardy Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Palette

Hey Everyone!

Today I will be sharing one of the palette that recently caught my eye on my visit to Walmart.  I was just checking out the beauty section, and when I saw this palette I really fell for it. I have never seen anybody talking about this palette, so I thought I should give it a try.  Read on to know my experience with the palette.




Claims:-
Top Ten palettes let you coordinate with 10 shades in a variety of textures (glitter, shimmer and matte) to ensure a custom look with each application. Cased in chic lace, this mirrored compact is all you need for dozens of different looks.

Price:-  $6 can you beat that for 10 eye shadows.



My Experience:-  
This palette comes with a very attractive lacy packaging, which is quite impressive for the drugstore brand.  It has 10 eye shadows, I like wearing Nude eyeshadows so I picked up this one, though other variants were also available.  The palette has a long mirror inside which is great for travel.The shadows are a wide range of beige, champagnes, golds, bronzes, coppers, and browns.  All the eye shadows are shimmery in this palette.Pigmentation is also finebut some of the shades are very powdery.  When I used this for the first time I can see fall outs on my face.  The shades are very much buildable and blendable too.But you definitely need a good base underneath.  Without primer some of the color do not show up.


Left Side
Right side
Swatches:-



Thumbs Up:-

1.  Price.

2.  Palette contains a mirror which is rare in drugstore.

3.  Variety of colors.

4.  Some shades are really pigmented and looks gorgeous.

5.  Buildable color.

Thumbs Down:-

1.    Some shades do not really show up without base.

2.  Some of the shade looks very similar.

3.  Some shades are really powdery, i experienced fallouts.

EOTD:-




This is a great palette for everyday looks for someone who wants to play around and experiment with new colors without spending a lot of money.  for the price, its definitely a steal.


xoxo
Rachna



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...