Sunday, September 8, 2013

Loreal Professionel Liss Ultime Reflexium Hair Serum Review

We have so many serums available in the market, so it’s really difficult to find out the one which works the best. That is why I never used any serum until I got my hairs chemically treated.  I used to have really manageable hair but after hair straightening my hairs become frizzy and unmanageable.  On one of my visit to my hair stylist he recommended me this product, read on to know my views.


Loreal Professionel Liss Ultime Reflexium Hair Serum


Claims:-  L'Oreal Pro Serie Expert Liss Ultime Reflexium Shine Serum counteracts frizziness and calms unruly hair.

Price:-  $15 from Amazon

Ingredients:-  Cyclopentasiloxane, alchohol denat, dimethiconol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, butyphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, citronellol, limonene,perfume/fragrance.

How To Use:-  Rub a few pumps between hands and work through the mid-lengths and ends of shampooed, towel-dried hair.  Do not rinse, Style as usual.

My Experience: - It comes in a purple transparent bottle and It is a very lightweight and non-greasy serum which is very easy to apply, the consistency is thin.  Many serums try to weigh down the hair to stop it from appearing frizzy, leaving it limp, slimy and greasy. But this didn't weigh down my hair at all. As far as the shining part is concerned my hairs are already shiny so I didn't notice anything like that.  But after application my hair becomes super soft and it helped in controlling the frizz.  I totally love this product.  The quantity of serum needed is dependent on how much hair you have and how thick it is.  According to my experience start with a small amount and add more as needed.  


Loreal Professionel Liss Ultime Reflexium Hair Serum


Thumbs Up:-

1.  Very light on hair, no greasy feeling.

2.  Hair feels soft and controls the frizz.

3.  Comes in a pump bottle, so it’s very easy to apply.  

4.  Pleasant fragrance.

5.  Little goes a long way.

6.  Decently priced, one bottle will last you for like 2 months.

7.  Travel friendly as there is an option of locking and unlocking the pump dispenser.

Thumbs Down:-  

None, I totally adore this product, this is my 2nd bottle.

Which hair serum you swear of?  Do give this serum a try.  Its super worthy!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...