Saturday, September 7, 2013

Review: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

I have been hearing about this product from my sister, so I got this product on one of my visit last month. I was never confident about wearing shorts or dresses after my delivery because of my stretch marks and imperfections on my legs. I have never tried leg makeup so was not sure how it will work.  Read on to know my experience.


Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

Claims:- 

Tanning and pantyhose are so yesterday. Now you can give your legs a makeover in just seconds. No sun. No salon. No streaks. Just flawless-looking, irresistible, sexy legs. This lightweight leg makeup, enriched with Palmaria Extract, enhances the coverage of freckles, veins and imperfections. It’s water and transfer resistant. Bare legs are nice. Airbrush Legs are irresistible.

Price:- $11

How to Use:-  Shake well. Spray directly into hand and apply on legs and feet. Blend evenly and completely. Allow to set for 60 seconds before dressing.

My Experience:-  It comes in a sturdy spray bottle and has a liquid consistency.  When I used this first time I was not happy because it did not blended on my skin wonderful.  Next time I again tried it but this time I mixed this with my body butter and applied it and to my surprise it worked wonderfully.  Most of my imperfections were gone.  My stretch marks were not at all visible.  But what I felt was you should apply this before wearing your shorts or dress otherwise your dress can get stained.  It is a MUST HAVE product for any girl.  It looks very natural on the legs and looks super awesome.  Has some glitters which I was able to see when in sun nothing prominent.


Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs


Thumbs Up:-

1.  Does what it claims.

2.  Easy to apply when mixed with body lotion/butter.

3.  Comes in spray bottle, so easy to use.

4.  Long lasting does not come out easily.

5.  Reasonably priced and easily available.

6.  Water Resistant.

Thumbs Down:-

1.  Can stain clothes if applied after dressing up.

2.  Has a very unpleasant scent.

3.  Contains glitters which was visible in sunlight but nothing very noticeable.

Overall,  I totally adore this product and its a MUST HAVE product if you have any imperfections on your legs and you want to wear short or dresses.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...