Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wet n wild Coloricon blush in HeatHeather Silk and Berry Shimmer Review

I have been listening things about the Wet n Wild blushes from emilynoel83 for so long and according to her Wet n Wild and Elf Studio are the best drugstore blushes.  I love watching her videos and I am her FAN so I thought I should give them a try and see if they work for me also.  And these blushes are often compared to NARS blushes.  On my recent visit to y local store I picked two of them.  Read on to know my experience.


Wet n Wild Coloricon Blush


Price:- $2.99


Wet n Wild coloricon Blush


My Views:-  The formula is smooth and silky and has incredible color pay off for a nice pop of color on cheeks. The key is to gently swirl the brush in the blush tap off the excess and then apply gently using a good blush brush.  Little goes a long way.  The brush that comes with the blushes is waste.  Has a very simple packaging.

Berry Shimmer:- This is a coralish berry color blush which will suit medium to darker skin tones.  Suitable for night time. Shimmery but the shimmers don't look offensively frosty on the face.

Heather Silk:-It is a dusty pink color blush which will suit all skin tones.  Wearable anytime. Matte blush.

Swatches:-


Wet n Wild coloricon Blush
Thumbs Up:

1.  Great quantity as well as quality for the price.

2.  Highly pigmented.

3.  Very smooth and soft texture.

4.  Fades leaving behind a sheen and glow on the cheeks

5.  Dermatologist tested.

Thumbs Down:

1.  Useless brush with flimsy packaging

2.  It's very powdery. It kicks up a considerable amount of excess powder when I swirl my brush in it. So I always tap off excess.  That's the same (and only) problem I encountered with the Wet n wild Eyeshadows.

In the end, this blush does what it's supposed to and it only costs $3. 
For the price I can definitely overlook having to blow the excess powder off.
If Wet'n'Wild expanded the range, I would definitely purchase more colors. Right now I'm not interested in any of the other blushes they have. Anyways,both of them are great budget blusher.

Hope this was helpful.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...