Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Review: Real Techniques Blush Brush

Everybody on Internet is raving about these Real Technique Brushes, so I thought of picking them up.  On one of my visit to Walmart I picked few of them.  So read on more to know about them and my experience.  Samantha who runs a channel on You tube Pixiwoo has developed these brushes and they are selling likes hotcakes these days.

Price: $9 nearly


Real Techniques Blush Brush



Claims:-
Contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high-definition results:
  • Look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
  • Ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
  • Self-standing for easy storage
  • Extended aluminium handle is light and easy to use.
Real Techniques Blush Brush

My Views:- 

It is definitely the largest, most full brush that I have from this line. It has an extremely tapered egg shape, and while it can apply blush, It is a multi tasker it can also apply face powder or bronzer as well as a highlight and it's also a great travel brush when you don't want to pack a whole lot. It is a big brush compared to other blush brushes of other brands.  It looks very pretty, the upper part is pink and the lower part is black which is of rubber material and it can stand on its own so you can put them on your vanity therefore brush holder is not required.  The bristles are very soft so they give even and airbrush finish.  I washed it several times and it didn't shed.  I feel it dries a lot faster than my other brushes.  


Real Techniques blush Brush


Thumbs Up:-

1.  Affordable price with quality product.

2.  Bristles are very soft.

3.  Gives even and airbrush finish.

4.  No need of brush holder, as it can stand on its own on the vanity.

5.  Attractive packaging.

6.  Cruelty free.

7.  Bristles do not shed after washing and dries very fast compared to other brushes I have.

8.  Multitask- can be used to apply bronzer, powder.

Thumbs Down:-

1.  It is one of the largest and fluffy brush, so people with smaller face will find it too big.

So This was my quick review on this product.  If you are looking for something which is easy on pocket and does a great job then it is definitely a MUST HAVE brush from this line.  I LIKE it a lot.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...