Monday, February 10, 2014

Sephora and Ulta Haul Origins, Benefit, Josie Maran, Revlon and Rimmel!

I hate making excuses but there is so much happening in my life that I am not getting any time for the blog. But I promise you all that I will be updating the blog 2-3 times a week for sure.  So yesterday I went for some shopping and I picked few of the things that I wanted to buy for a long time, actually its only one thing that I wanted to buy but you know girls...I end up picking up quite a few products.  So here is the sneak peak of what I got yesterday.

Sephora and ulta Haul


Sephora Haul-

Sephora Haul
I wanted to try the Origins Undereye cream for so long and that is the only reason I went to Sephora, but I saw few of the other products also there so picked those also.  I also wanted to buy Anastasia Brow Whizz but Sadly my shade which is Dark Brown was not available so the SA suggested me to come next time or order online, which I will be doing very soon.

1.  Origins Under Eye Cream ( Price:- $43 nearly )
Origin says that this is a hydrating anti ageing eye cream which helps visibly repair four major signs of eye ageing:Visibly corrects crow feet and Under eye lines, Lifts and firms the appearence of fragile eye area.  Sounds good to me so I picked up this.

2.  Benefit Posie Tint, Sun Beam and Cha cha Tint( Price:-$17 nearly )
I wanted to try sunbeam but I didn't wanted to buy the full size as I will never be able to finish this up so when I saw this trio I picked it up thinking atleast I will use this up.

3.  Josie Maran Argan Head To Toe Radiance ( Price:-$15 nearly )
I have heard youtubers raving about Josie Maran Argan Oil but somehow i was really skeptical of using the oil on my face and the full version cost around $42 which is quite pricey if I dont use it, so I picked this duo which has Argan Oil with Radiance and Hair Serum.  not a bad deal for the price.

Ulta Haul:-  Recently one of the outlet of Ulta has opened near my place, so I went there to pick up some stuff and here is what I got. And Ulta has this scheme on Revlon where you buy one Revlon product and you get the other Revlon product half off.

Ulta Haul
1.  Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face illuminator in Bare Light ( Price:-$12.99 ):-  This is basically a face illuminator which can be use with foundation or as highlight, so I really wanted to see how it works.

Ulta Haul
2.  Revlon Photoready Cream blush in Flushed ( Price:-$12.99 ):-  This is a hot pink blush and I used to have a different shade of this ealrier but I gave it to my sister so I really wanted to pick that but somehow I went for this shade.

3.  Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm ( Price:-$8.99 ):-  This is one of the new launch from Revlon, I picked up the shade Vivacious, lets see how it will work.

4.  Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Back to Fuschia ( Price:-$6.99 )  I only have one Rimmel lipstick that comes in black packaging, so I really wanted to try more of their lipstick and I found the shade gorgeous so I picked this up.

So that is what i got last weekend, Hope you all like it.  What did you bought recently, do let me know in the comments below I would love to know.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...