Friday, January 24, 2014

Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub Sensitive Skin Experts Review

I am more into skincare than I am in makeup although I spend more on makeup and less on skincare which is little weird.  But this is how I do.  I feel if my skin is not good whatever comes on top of that i mean foundation, concealer or whatever it will not look good.  I have extremely oily skin so I always try to keep my skin squeaky clean else I get acne.  Recently I have stopped using face wash in the shower and I just use scrub as the steam really helps keep the skin clean.  I have been using St. Ives Green Tea Scrub reviewed here for almost 3-4 months and recently when I went to Target I want to try something else as I got bored of using that one.  So I saw this Simple Skincare range which says they have no artificial perfumes or dyes.  I was impressed by this and I picked this one, this is my first Simple product apart from wipes.  Read on to know my experience.

Simple Smoothing facial Scrub
Claims:-Rejuvenate your skin with the Simple Smoothing facial scrub. It has Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to smoothen and moisturize your skin. This facial scrub gently exfoliates dead skin cells and enhances the skin tone. 

Price:- $5.99 for 5 fl oz / 148ml

Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub
 Ingredients:-Water (Aqua, Eau) (Solvent), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale) (Occulsive),Coco-Glucoside (Surfactant), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder (Exfoliator), Polyethylene (Exfoliator), Vegetable Oil (Olus, Huile Vegetale) (Emollient), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5),Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Emollient), Acrylates Copolymer (Suspending Agent), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Viscosity Increasing Agent), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (Preservative), Dipropylene Glycol (Solvent), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent),Methylparaben (Preservative)

simple Smoothing Facial Scrub
My Experience:-  Simple smoothing Facial Scrub comes in a tube packaging which is really travel friendly and hygienic too.  It is white in color and the texture of this product is quite creamy and the beads are quite small and coarse ( they are rice granules), they are little harsh to use everyday.  I get dry patches around my mouth and cheeks because of the super cold weather earlier.  But now I don't get any because of this I believe because this is the only thing that is new in my skin care routine.  Its quite moisturising and no greasiness on the face. My skin feels very fresh and clean every time I use this. Although the product says it has no fragrance but I can really feel the annoying smell it has.  This is something which I cant use daily so I have started using it once or twice a week. It has goodness of Vitamin E and Pro Vitamin B5.  Both these vitamins are great for skin.
Simple smoothing Facial Scrub
Thumbs Up:-
1.  Tube packaging.
2.  Cleanse the face and make it look fresh and squeaky clean.
3.  No Artificial dyes.
4.  Hypo allergic.
5.  Moisturising, helps with dry patches.
6.  Helps even out the skin.
7.  Rice granules help exfoliate and brighten.
8.  This makes the skin soft and smooth.

Simple smoothing Facial Scrub
Thumbs Down:-
1.  Weird smell.
2.  Not good for everyday use.

Overall,  I like the product but this is not something I will buy again.  If you are looking for moisturising scrub that you can do once or twice a week you will love it.  But for me personally I will skip this as I scrub my face daily.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...