Monday, August 26, 2013

Review: CoverGirl Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk

I am on blush spree these days and I have been buying lot of blushes from drugstore these days.  I have never been a blush person but once I used it I got lot of compliments.  So I am addicted to blushes these days.  I have bought this Covergirl Blush these days and I am liking it a lot.

Price:  $4.99 for 8 gm ( 0.3 oz )


CoverGirl Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk





Claims:  Beautiful blush color made with good to your skin ingredients that give you a healthy, natural look.
Natural radiance made easy! Just brush on this lightweight, blend able powder blush. Each classic shade sweeps on cleanly, evenly, and comes in a beautiful mirrored compact  for a little lift, a natural glow effortlessly and anywhere.

My Experience:  It comes in a sturdy packaging with a brush applicator which is useless. It has a rosy pink color which will suit fair-medium skin tones.   This has a very natural look to it. This is also a type of blush that you can build color on, so you can make it look light and classic  or dark and dramatic. This is an easy one to transition from day to night and easy to travel with, as it comes with a handy mirror.Best applied with a softer, high quality blush brush for a smooth, natural application



CoverGirl Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk


* Sorry for poor photo quality :(

Thumbs Up:

1.  Very beautiful color  peachy pink with minimal shimmer, that give a rosy glow.

2.  Cheap for the amount of product.

3.  Travel friendly.

4.  Good staying power.

5.  Nice pigmentation.

6.  Blends easily.

Thumbs Down:  

Half of the space is taken up by  brush, which is worthless. I use my own blush brush, but it's hard to pick up the color evenly because only half of the compact is allotted to the actual blush. There's just a narrow strip of color.

This is my take on this blush,  I will definitely try other shades from this range.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...