Monday, August 26, 2013

Review: Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Face Wash

I was out of my Sebamed Facewash so on my recent visit to my local store I picked up this face wash which is suppose to control oil and it is formulated for acne prone skin.  Cetaphil is a trusted brand so I did not think twice and picked it.  Here is my experience.


Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Face Wash

Price: $9.87

What is This:  This gentle foaming cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and makeup that can clog pores and lead to breakouts.  Gentle enough for everyday use.

Directions:  Massage foam onto damp skin.  rinse.

My Experience:  It is a foaming cleanser so you need a 1-2 pumps and it has a very baby product smell and has a pump dispenser like my Sebamed one.  So as far as the oil control is concerned it does claim what it says it effectively control oils for 4-5 hrs after that my T zone start getting oil as I have super oily skin.  I have been using this for 20 days now I believe and I have not experienced even a single breakout till date.  Isn't amazing?  


Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Face Wash
Thumbs Up:

1.  Control oils for a long time on my super duper oily skin.

2.  Travel friendly packaging.

3.  Breakouts have decreased.

4.  Oily skinned beauties will love it.

5.   This contains zinc gluconate, an ingredient that has been studied in comparison to antibiotics for managing acne. 

Thumbs Down:  

None.  I LOVE it.

This was my review on this product.  So Oily Skinned Beauties.  Go and  get it:)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...