Friday, October 4, 2013

Festive Party Makeup!

Festive Season has started, and though I am in USA I just cannot resist to dress up for the Festivals and all the excitement behind. Navratri has started, so I have come up with this look which is great for Pooja.  It is more of a day time look, because I went to temple in the daytime so I dressed accordingly! 

Enjoy the pics:-


Festive Makeup Look



Festive Makeup Look

Festive Makeup Look

Products Used:- 

Lakme Invisible Foundation
The Balm Instain Blush in Toile
Milani Liquidify Eyeliner
LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette
Maybelline Lipstick Coral Lustre
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Brown Eyeliner
Lakme Compact Powder

This was my look for Navratri, and I wanted to share with you all.  Hope you enjoy the post.  Happy Navratras!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...