Saturday, October 5, 2013

The autumn Tag!

Hey Everyone,

Today I am here with a new TAG post. It’s called the Autumn Tag. Recently Sayantini from Cherry on Top tagged everybody.  Do Subscribe to her blog she has an amazing blog. I love doing tag post because they do not take much time, they are loads of fun plus its a great way of knowing each other personality.  So Let's get started-



For Autumn, what is your…


Favorite thing about it?
Weather

Favorite drink?
Diet Coke, I know its not good for health but I am addicted to.

Favorite scent/candle?
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Caramel Latte

Best lipstick?
Mac Ruby Woo and Revlon Berry Smoothie.

Go to moisturizer?
Aveeno Perfectly Radiance

Go to colors for the eyes?
Nudes

Favorite music or band/singer to listen?
Mindy Gledhill, Alex Goot and Jagjit Singh!

Favorite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?
VS Hoodie with Skinny and Ankle Boots

Autumn treat?
New lipsticks and Hoodies from VS.

Favorite place to be?
My Home, I am married and do not get the chance to meet my parents often as I am in USA and my parents are in Delhi,India.


I loved doing this tag, i know I am late but better late than never.  I am tagging all of you to do this tag. Do this and let me know what your answers were. Leave your blog-post link so that I can check your answers too!

xoxo
Rachna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...